GBAsia Solutions pte. ltd, registered with official address at 68 Circular Road, #02-01, 049422, SINGAPORE (hereinafter referred to as “Alky” or the first person plural “we” or “us”) operates the website https://alky.club and the corresponding Alky mobile app (referred to as “App”). The purpose of this declaration is to inform you, the user, of our app about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, storage and use of personal data when using our app and obtaining your appropriate approval.
The protection of your privacy is very important to us. All data collected, stored and used by us is according to legal regulations, and are not passed on to third parties without your consent.
This privacy statement applies to all data that we collect from you when you install the Alky app, sign up for an account, purchase and/or redeem drinks, deals or event tickets and/or subscribe to the membership service through our app, or perform any other action on our App or website that involves transmission of personal data to us.
PERMISSIBILITY OF DATA COLLECTION, STORAGE & PROCESSING
1) In order to be able to contact you, we need to store certain data. These are your personal, voluntary statements made during your visit to our app, namely first name, surname, address, date of birth, gender, email address and optionally a mobile number which we request from you, as well as cookies.
2) You provide us with personal data when you register with us, i.e. you enter into a license agreement with us, start a subscription, redeem a drink, use a referral code, or otherwise contact us or actively communicate with us.
3) You can also register using the “Facebook Connect” feature. The “Facebook Connect” link connects your Facebook user account to the Alky account. Through such a link, you grant us access to your basic Facebook user data stored in your Facebook user account (ie the data that they publicly display on Facebook. By using the “Facebook Connect” function, we can not post anything on your behalf to Facebook.
4) You can also register using the “Google Sign In” feature. The “Google Sign In” link connects your Google user account to the Alky account. Through such a link, you grant us access to your basic user data stored in your Google user account (ie the data that is part of your public Google+ profile).
5) iOS users can also register using the “Apple Sign In” feature. The “Apple Sign In” link connects your Apple ID account to the Alky account. Through such a link, you grans us access to your name and email address stores in your Apple ID.
6) As part of the signup process, you also provide us with your mobile phone number, which we utilise for the purpose of prevention of fraudulent or spam accounts.
7) Your personal data will be used by us for the transmission of information that you request from us as well as for the implementation of our offer (redemption of free drinks from bars, pubs, clubs etc., which cooperate with us (hereinafter jointly referred to as ” Bars”, etc.), our application provides an application for smartphones and tablets, where the bars can offer coupons for various beverages.
8) We also use your email address for our own marketing efforts, such as: The sending of newsletters by email. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time. When you signup for an Alky account, your email address will be used with your consent for our own advertising purposes. Such newsletters will be sent to you by us. The consent to receive a newsletter is revocable at any time by clicking the link in the newsletter from with which you can unsubscribe to future email marketing.
9) We may also use the phone number you provide us for ID verification and/or marketing purposes. When you signup for an Alky account, you are providing us consent to use your phone number for ID verification and for our own advertising purposes. Marketing may be carried out in the form of messages sent to your phone number via SMS or messenger apps (eg: Whatsapp). You will be able to unsubscribe from these messages at any time by following the instructions on message.
10) Your data will be processed and stored by us for the following purposes:
– to track your subscriptions & redemption of drinks;
– to answer your questions and to fulfill your concerns;
– to provide you with news, reminders, technical notices, updates, safety notices, support notices, administrative notices and information requested by you;
– to manage our daily business requirements, e.g. Business analysis, defense against fraud, compliance with our corporate reporting requirements and the enforcement of our general terms and conditions and to comply with applicable law;
– to implement our agreements with you and the bars.
12) When using our app also, cookies or web beacons (small invisible images) can collect information from other suppliers. This serves e.g. the measurement of the coverage of the realm, as well as the switching of context-sensitive advertising and so-called targeting campaigns. Within the scope of the statutory provisions, user profiles can also be evaluated under an anonymous pseudonym. However, there is no personal identification of the visitors/users of our app.
PERMISSION TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
13) We will not share your information except in the following cases:
– to the venues you select for drinks redemption requests so that together with these venues we can offer you a better service.
– to our digital service partners to the extent that is required for us to provide services to you.
– in the case of mergers, acquisitions or restructurings to buyers of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
– in the case of official or judicial inquiries, or where necessary, to support audits, compliance requirements and corporate governance functions;
– to prevent fraud or other criminal activities;
– As required by the laws of Singapore.
– otherwise only with your express consent.
14) Payment data are not saved by us, but are passed on directly by you to our payment service partner, Stripe Inc. who processes the payments directly. In this case you are asked to submit additional personal and payment information for the processing of the payment and, if necessary, also for an identity and credit check (as part of conclusion of a subscription). If you do not give this consent, we unfortunately cannot engage a contract of use with you, since the payment of our offer is not guaranteed by you.
RIGHT TO REVIEW, CORRECT OR DELETE DATA
15) Under the Personal Data Protection Act (2012) of Singapore (henceforth referred to as “PDPA”), you have the right, under certain conditions, to review, correct and delete your data stored in our database. Please contact us if you have any specific request pertaining to your personal data.
16) We will endeavour to rectify, or delete personal data at your request , so long as it is in line with PDPA. The deletion of the stored data takes place if you revoke your consent to the storage, if our knowledge of your data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with the storage or if the storage of the data for other reasons is legally prohibited.
17) The consent given to this data protection guideline and thus to the collection, processing and use of your data can be revoked by you at any time by contacting us via email, as listed in our Contact us page.
18) You have a right to free information about what data we have stored about you. A request for information can be made by email to our contact as listed in our Contact Us page. Any request for information specifically specify the type of personal data that you wish to review.
19) We retain your personal data as long as this is necessary for the provision of our services and performance of our contractual obligations or as is required by law. Please note that while we will try to assist you, we can not always delete all records of past interactions and transactions, as retention of certain information is legally required, or because the deletion of certain information may not be possible without compromising the operability of our systems. For example, we may be required to keep records of prior payments for accounting purposes and compliance with legislation.
USE OF ANALYTICS TOOLS
20) We maintain the right to use data and business analytics tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Firebase and Facebook Custom Audiences. As part of your use of our app and services, you consent to the collection, transfer and processing of your data as part of our use of these analytics services.
21) Your data will always be anonymised and aggregated for use with analytics services.
22) At our request, these analytics tools will use the information on your use of the Internet to evaluate your use of our app to compile reports on the use of the app and to provide further services related to our app usage.
23) We also use Facebook’s Custom Audiences product in our app as part of the use-based online advertising. In principle, a non-reversible and non-personal checksum (hash value) is generated from your usage data, which can be transmitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. For this purpose a counting pixel from Facebook is set on our app. It covers information about your activities on the app (e.g., surfing, visited subsites, etc.). Your IP address is stored and used for the geographic distribution of advertising.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE & RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
25) We may publish links to the websites of third parties on our app. Although we have carefully selected these third parties, we cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of the content published on these websites. This data protection declaration is also not valid for the websites linked in this manner. We cannot guarantee that these websites will not save any third party data about visits to these pages.
26) The security of your user account with us also depends on how well you protect your password. Do not share your password with anyone. We will never ask you to provide your password. Therefore, consider emails or other communication asking for your password as unauthorized and suspicious and to be ignored.
However, if you give your password to another person for a certain reason, that person will have access to your user account and personal information, and you will then be responsible for all the activities performed with your password. If you believe another person has access to your password, change it immediately by logging into your user account and making the change in the profile settings; a change is recommended anyway at regular intervals.